|Working With||Youth, Adults, Groups|
|Levels I Teach||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Lessons Take Place||Learner's Home or Work, Public Place, Online|
Swahili native speaker with a college education.
Education and Qualification:
2002 - 2005: Advanced Diploma in Regional Development Planning, From the Institute of Rural Development Planning (IRDP) – Dodoma, Tanzania.
1999-2001: Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education, Mazengo High School.
1995-1998: Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education, Jamhuri Secondary School.
1989-1994 Certificate of Primary Education, Mbezi Primary School.
Other trainings and skills: 1. 2001 - Certificate in Computer studies at Christian Council of Tanzania (CCT).
2. June, 2017 - Certificate of National Trainers on Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM), Provided by Ministry of Education , Science and Technology in collaboration with Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) and UNICEF. 3. October, 2017 - Certificate of Impact Evaluation Methods for Evidence – Based Policy, Provided by The World Bank.
Organization: Christian Council of Tanzania (CCT), HIV/AIDS Department.
Position: Volunteer. (Assistant Program Officer).
Duties: - Assist in organization of HIV/AIDS trainings.
- Participate in planning and Evaluation of trainings of different HIV/AIDS issues.
- Analyse survey data.
- Facilitate trainings.
- Pay home visits for support services to the people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Conduct trainings on HIV/AIDS and entrepreneurship among women and youths.
Organization: Adopt Africa (AA), HIV/AIDS Department.
Position: Volunteer. (Assistant Head of Department).
Duties: - Assist in provision of necessities eg. Meals, soaps etc to the
beneficiaries of the program.
- Pay home visits for support services.
- Organize/facilitate HIV/AIDS trainings.
- Supervise and evaluate HIV/AIDS trainings.
2007 to June, 2020: Organization: Centre For Community Initiatives (CCI).
Position: Program Officer.
Duties: - Provide support in community group formation.
- Assist in community group training in HIV/AIDS, Entrepreneurship, group dynamics and team work and Advocacy.
- Data processing and management.
- Financial management, Documentation.
- To coordinate and supervise all activities in daily basis.
- Supervise and participate in planning, monitoring and Evaluation of programmes. - Fund raising.
- Empowering local communities in planning, Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of various Development programmes.
- To provide support to communities living in slums with Skills to conduct social and economic Activities.
- Conduct trainings concerning HIV/AIDS and Entrepreneurship among women and youths. - Conducting trainings concerning HIV/AIDS basic facts on stigma reduction and counseling. - To participate in data collection and analysis in supporting different evaluation projects and researches.
- Design and implement a strategic plan to build the capacity of communities to address HIV/AIDS.
- To assist in community health and hygiene.
- Establish and convene meetings of HIV/AIDS coordinators within communities at local levels for the purpose of creating trainings of trainers programmes.
- To support the capacity of local congregation to provide ongoing HIV/AIDS in planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating education, HIV counseling/testing programmes, home based care services and other related HIV intervention services to targeted communities.
- To support communities with skills to implement community based micro finance initiatives which include savings and loan schemes.
- To enhance the communities with skills to establish local based institutions (federations) which could be used for various development activities within their settlements.
- To enhance the skills and capacity of the community on micro finance and development through trainings and exchange visits.
- To coordinate CCI activities in the Region and ensure that CCI is well represented among various stakeholders.
- To ensure timely provision of all federations and CCI monthly and quarterly reports as required by CCI and Donors.
Lectures, Discussions, Conversations.
Online via Skype or in person.