|City||Santa Rosa, Philippines|
|Teaching||English, Cebuano, Tagalog Filipino|
|Native Language||Tagalog Filipino|
|Working With||Kids (8y+), Youth, Adults, Groups|
|Levels I Teach||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Lessons Take Place||Online|
I can teach four languages from the Philippines such as Cebuano, Tagalog, Hiligaynon, and English. Teaching has been my passion since I was very young. I have been in this field for more than 10 years and I have developed different strategies to teach students in diverse age groups. In our country, most people speak these four languages, therefore, I am confident that I can guide you well to become confident speakers of these languages.
Brigham Young University Pathway Worldwide
• Enhanced English skills by communicating with native English speakers and classmates in the program.
• Developed significant skills such as time management, oral & written communication skills, and decision making.
• Completed TESOL Introduction Course Unit
Teacher Certification Program
University of Perpetual Hel System, Biñan
• Coursework in principles of teaching, assessment of learning, developmental reading, and practice teaching.
• License Professional Teacher
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
major in Electronics
Carlos Hilado Mermorial State College
Online English Tutor
• Increased the number of students to 80% by tailoring teaching strategy on student's level.
• Helped 10% of students go abroad by coaching them on their English tests and applications.
• Mentored new teachers which reduced their errors and enhanced their confidence.
• Advocated minimal cost incentive programs that were able to boost morale and employee retention.
Online English Teacher
P&P Language Online
• Retained 50% of young students by interactive and fun online English lessons.
• Increased the number of students by providing focused one on one lesson and constructive feedback.
• Acquired customer satisfaction by studying recorded lessons free of charge and implementing new skills during the class.
I am always a believer in a student-centered approach to learning. Assessment of student's language level and learning styles provide a meaningful and effective learning output. Both teachers and students play an equally active role in the learning process.
I am free mostly in the afternoon, Monday to Friday. I can also teach at night based on selected schedules.
I can teach via Skype. I can also prepare materials through Google sheets.