|Name||Rebeca M. Recommended|
|Lessons Take Place||Locally, Online|
Hi, my name is Rebeca, and I am a Native Spanish speaker. I have a degree in Modern Languages and 3 years of experience teaching. I help absolute beginners build their first phrases/sentences in Spanish while speaking with confidence
Click the “LEARN MORE button” below, to read about my classes, rate, and expertise.
I have 3 years of experience working in bilingual schools and as a freelance teacher in both, Spanish and English for adults.
If you are excited and ready to learn this amazing language, I am here for you!
Once you book an appointment, I like to break the ice and contact you by email in order to understand your expectations, needs, etc. This way, I can help you achieve your goal.
- Structured and self-paced lessons, so you have a clear path to follow through
- Fun and dynamic games that will help you remember things easily
- Useful speaking practice, so you can hold a conversation in Spanish
- Lessons taught in English, yet the exercises and the conversations will be in Spanish, so you can get used to the language
- Extra exercises that will help you practice what you learned in class
Expect a lot of smiles and hand gestures from me :)
Only adults (online- Zoom)
This rate includes preparation time, class and homework
I provide a free 30-min consultation to see if I am the right fit for you!
1 person: $40/1 hour $35/ 45 min
2-4 people: $25 each person/hour
If you don't have time for live lessons, I also offer recorded lessons + exercises ($20 per video lesson)
I am available from Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Saturday (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
Rebeca was awesome! Always had interesting things to teach, and very much catered the curriculum to my wants/needs. Would highly recommend as a tutor!